Monday, November 20, 2006

Oh, behave!

From the desk of Mama Piggy:

No, we are not imagining things but it does seem that Milo is even more frisky after his de-mojo-ing! Maybe he's making up for lost time, heh ...


Milo: I have my rights as a frisky kitten! That includes hogging toys!

Milo gets on the nerves of Kootoo Monster ...


Kootoo: Do you think Papa Porky will notice if I wallop Milo? I'll make sure he doesn't lose too much fur ... at least not where it is most obvious.

... and even the Resident Groucho runs helter skelter from the prancing tiger.


Muffin: Why can't he leave me alone? For that matter, why can't everyone leave me ALONE?

Maybe it's time to administer this again?


Milo: Grrrrrrr! I am going to chew this off!

Cat physics:
Law of Obedience Resistance - A cat's resistance varies in proportion to a human's desire for her to do something.

1 comment:

cat_aunty said...

oh dear, poor Kootoo and Muffin. Maybe the hormones is still in his body, give him some time. Or maybe it is just his personality.

Kootoo has huge eyes.