Friday, July 10, 2009

Wakey wakey!

From the desk of Mama Piggy:

Yes, I have been jolted out of my long slumber!

I wish! Have been so busy on the work front that I have ignored this blog for NEARLY TWO MONTHS?!?

And no, Calsifer, Milo is no van Winkle! :)



Am blogging now because I am still wide-eyed after doing the night shift. And since I am on forced day-off tomorrow, I guess I could stay up for a while more ...

Things are a-okay with the KMMM. Kootoo and Muffy are still chasing poor Mama around the house, and Milo and his Ma are not chummy ... yet. I am ever an optimist!



Work is keeping me very busy. At the rate I am going I will get burnt out very soon but the break is no where in sight!!

5 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Sounds like you are super duper busy!!! Hoping things calm down for you very soon so you can get a much needed break!
Nice to hear from you guys and see the cute pictures!

calsifer said...

Goooooooood morning, KMMM! =)

Whitney said...

Always gotta love blogging after work, i know all about that! :)

Videos Youtube espaƱol said...

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a data! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this website.

IKEA Descuentos said...

You made some respectable points there. I seemed on the web for the difficulty and found most people will go along with with your website.