Thursday, April 26, 2007

China pixs

From the desk of Mama Piggy:



In my humble opinion, the West Lake in Hangzhou is over-rated. Maybe the Spring-time crowd there got to me, I didn't find West Lake especially enchanting.

Shanghai zaps me with its fast-paced mode and horrendous traffic, but at the same time it perks me up with its dynamism and energy.

I look forward to the day when I can cross the roads safely, without cars and motorbikes ramming into me even though it is MY right of way.

2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

Mrs P you have lost weight?

That was one great travel viseo!!! Better than some of the stuffs on Discovery Travel and Living!

Anonymous said...

Hmpf! No photo credits to papa porky even though he took some of the shots and was the inspiration for the rest..... hmmppf!!