Sunday, December 02, 2007

Da Bird

From the desk of Mama Piggy:

The KMM gang love bird watching at our bedroom window, but recently the birds have stopped visiting, seasonal migration mayhaps?




So we got this bird from Exim Arts for $2.50, and secured it outside our bedroom window to keep the kitties entertained.


Kootoo: I thought I saw a tweety bird! It ees, it ees a tweety bird!


Kootoo: Oh those damn window panes!


Milo: Won't you come on in, little birdie?

Cheep thrill, did you say? :P

4 comments:

cat_aunty said...

Hahaha The Ps really spoilt their kitties rotten!!

san said...

This is so cool. I wonder if I can do this. My only fear is killer litter from the 9th floor :)

Kootoo | Muffin | Milo | Mama said...

Hi San, that's our concern too, but we managed to secure the birdie to the window. It will take a typhoon to dislodge the birdie now! :)

Cat Aunty, I think the Birdie has managed to attract the birds back in the last few days! Milo was enthralled by the birds who perched on the window ledges, looking at our fake Birdie. Maybe they think it is a handsome, colorful male? :P

Karimunjawa Info said...

soo sweeeettt