Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In memory of Fluffy...


... my favourite green hair ball *sniff sniff*

I regret to report that Fluffy has since been disembowelled and pulverized beyond recognition. But it was of a delicate constitution to begin with ...



Fluffy in its happier days with moi ... R.I.P. Fluffy, we will miss you ... or maybe not.

Say, am I getting a replacement for Fluffy, Papa Porky? Make it a red one, thank you.

Cat quote of the day:
The cat lives alone, has no need of society, obeys only when she pleases, pretends to sleep that she may see the more clearly, and scratches everything on which she can lay her paw.
- Francois Rene

6 comments:

KXBC said...

kootoo, why you so destructive one? My one and only toy since kittenhood, is still intact though very smelly. Will show you some other time.

Meow, Chang Chang

Kootoo | Muffin | Milo | Mama said...

Hey, I am not called Kootoo Monster for nothing y'know! It's not easy living up to one's name ...

=^..^= said...

By the way, how did you get your name???

~5-Cat Style

Kootoo | Muffin | Milo | Mama said...

I was a sticky kitten, hence my Mama called me Kootoo (which in Malay "kutu" means lice, they are very hard to get rid off!). More details on my virgin entry in the blog. As for the Monster moniker, well, I grew up to be the terror at Hougang Hills 09519, much to the distress of Papa Porky. I have sinced chewed all of Mama Piggy's plants(including the lovely Phalaenopsis Orchid and hydrangeas), broke her flower pots, shredded one too many boxes of tissue paper, destroyed the sofa ... you name it, I've done it.

=^..^= said...

Wow... what a destroyer you are! Fancy a change of name to Napoleon Kootoo-parte? ;)

~5-Cat Style

The Crew said...

Yes, yes. Red is the best. This time, ask for a glitter ball, not just a furry one.